[Hexrad_announce] A new field instrumentation radio enclosure project

John Griessen john at ecosensory.com
Fri Jan 8 17:18:24 PST 2016

Hello,

It has been a good while since talking with you about developing products and being interested in new launches, but today is close
to crowdfunding of some good and small stackable enclosure modules to use for outdoor radio links.  If you would take a little
time to preview my kickstarter campaign and think of any others to tell about this, or relay their email addresses to me, I would
appreciate it.  If you see anything missing or odd about the kickstarter web page, please tell me so I can fix it before going
live in a few days.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1652064221/1568871540?token=f94a6cbc

The gist of the project is you can get a nice slim, rainproof, dustproof enclosure system able to expand by stacking sections for
about the same price as 3D printing the pieces -- $30, then after the project, they will be available for about $15 for three
stacking enclosure parts.  The price could even go lower if they become popular enough.  The design is open so you can ask for a
version of it inexpensively, or do your own 3D design and ask me to fab it in small batches.  The non-standard injection molding
methods used to deliver the parts will be documented and free published.

If announcements like this are a bother, you can email me and I will take you off this list right away.

John Griessen
john at ecosensory.com
Systems engineer, and now plastics too.
--
Ecosensory  1218 W 39th St.  Austin TX 78756