[Africa_indonesia_diy_electronics] dead list

John Griessen john at industromatic.com
Sun Jun 14 20:29:29 UTC 2015

On 06/14/2015 03:15 PM, John Griessen wrote:
> Unless you all have something to talk about now...

maybe the list name is plain wrong.

I think of how I'd use cheap cellphones from China along with Ting.com
service and start side a business
selling them out in the bushes near Elgin Texas and other colonias.

Then, after there is viable use of them in the US, make a microscope
aimed at africa diagnostics built on android and that version of phone.

Trying to get a microscope to work on "all the phones" available in
Africa would just be frustration.

A name that might get more people to at least try some discussion:

sci-tech-design-ftm   (for the masses)