[Africa_indonesia_diy_electronics] What's new?

John Griessen john at industromatic.com
Sun Jun 14 21:06:44 UTC 2015

On 06/14/2015 03:38 PM, Marc Dusseiller wrote:
> working on coconuts today.
> http://timbuktuchronicles.blogspot.com/2015/04/cocomake7.html

cocomake7 :-)

Those bananas need somecap touch version of pressure sensitivity for the musical nuances!

I just joined a local branch of a USA exchange for trading recyclable/reusable materials --
by this semi-governmental agency:  http://usbcsd.org/
It involves a members only web app austinmaterialsmarketplace.org listing things to trade.  I asked to start talking about
getting two listed materials in Austin Texas:  some painted canvases on stretchers,
and circuit boards that include a high pressure pump as used in oxygen concentrators.
The circuit board source says they have an ongoing surplus of 5 lbs of gas pressure pump
circuit boards /week, so maybe they're free-to-a-good-home...

The canvases will go for around the house art projects, but the miniature pressure pumps
I'll use for some of my own factory tooling.  (If I get either of them)