biz-not-sci: Designing and developing and delivering a low cost Gene Electroporator

John Griessen john at industromatic.com
Mon Nov 4 00:10:02 UTC 2013

On 11/03/2013 04:34 PM, Nathan McCorkle wrote:
> I really hate the idea of splintering
> information that should be kept together.

But it's a blizzard of repetitive trash from the viewpoint of most list memers.

Why not do some editing before posting it occasionally?

The diybio members are seldom interested in engineering details and if they are,
summaries will attract them to the main development discussion.

I elect you to cut/paste/edit/summarize and FWD: a la Bryan Bishop, to diybio at ...

John

PS  attached here's the flip side of that old fashioned RCA cap I put on the first post to the new list.
You can find the 1st in the archives.