[Open_electroporator] switching PS parts

John Griessen john at industromatic.com
Mon Nov 4 17:59:17 UTC 2013

On 11/04/2013 11:51 AM, Nathan McCorkle wrote:
> Could we accomplish similarly shaped pulses with a boost converter?

Possibly.  You're just saying, "Can we specify it to a different manufacturer?".

Depends on voltage.  There's too many variables.

1st is reduce volts needed by physically thinner cuvette,
determine what works pulse shape-wise, (meaning a general purpose machine to test with,
made from whatever, but instrumented.  Then you can specify voltage needed, etc.

"Boost converter" to what voltage?

John