[Open_electroporator] G30th F401 board makes controlled bursts of pulses

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Fri Aug 19 14:15:35 UTC 2016

I debugged my pulser code and found I was blocked with no pythonic or loopy-code-construct explanation and thought
maybe I was a clueless coder.  Lucky me... It was a bug in micropython: https://forum.micropython.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2283

So, in a while, I will be testing with bursts of pulses that won't auto-repeat by the expedient of resetting the circuit often.
I'll make HV transformer progress while others fix micropython.  I'll publish on https://github.com/kanzure/culture_shock
pretty soon now that it is not so half-assed.

I'd attach a photo of the 7 little pulses on each of two alternating non-overlapping outputs my micropython board makes, but they
are single shot, so not steadily visible for a phone camera shot.  Maybe later today using a DSO...and showing transformer action
and HV.