[Open_electroporator] pulser progress, transformers are good enough if fast pulser used

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Fri Aug 26 19:49:23 UTC 2016

On 08/21/2016 10:44 AM, John Griessen wrote:
> Delivery of some rev 0.4 working circuits is getting close.  More Monday.

Uh, I've been helping my wife with some Louisiana flood repair prep until yesterday.

I'm started on parts selecting and layout for a culture shock board now.  I'll also
do some more timer programming to get a faster pulse train to use with the 4 slot bobbin and C core
transformers so they can be a deliverable.

I checked out a couple of transformer handbooks and read and decipher them on and off every other day.

I'll post some layout when it's coming along.