[Open_electroporator] pulser progress, transformers are good enough if fast pulser used

Nathan McCorkle nmz787 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 00:26:18 UTC 2016

On Aug 26, 2016 12:49 PM, "John Griessen" <john at cibolo.com> wrote:

> On 08/21/2016 10:44 AM, John Griessen wrote:
>>
>> Delivery of some rev 0.4 working circuits is getting close.  More Monday.
>

> Uh, I've been helping my wife with some Louisiana flood repair prep until
yesterday.

Yikes! I hope all is well with you and your family.

If you need anything 3D printed, let me know, I've got a tiny one here
(4.3" x 4.4" * 2.9" tall, with additional 1.7" above that which has a xy of
3.3" x 3.6", respectively). My python-brlcad-tcl library is coming along
too, and can generate the 3d-printer input STL file from python scripts of
shapes that get boolean operations applied (i.e. subtract a sphere from a
cube to get some concave relief).

All the best,
-Nathan