[Open_electroporator] culture shock yardboard with ST Nucleo-F401RE howto

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Sat Jul 2 16:00:35 UTC 2016

On 07/02/2016 10:40 AM, Nathan McCorkle wrote:
>> The left button on the board is the user input button, so I doubt it is
>> affecting ability to connect.
>
> It does effect, affected with my own fingers by experimentation, and just found this validation of that:
> https://micropython.org/doc/tut-factory

Ah so.  This is where we need to understand the underlying micropython interrupt service routine loop
and then use it to add our own carefully planned ISR's that come from timer events.  That's how to make
sequences of timed pule events that can be strung together as subroutine calls and loops with a
few parameters changing to define waveforms we desire.