[Open_electroporator] culture shock yardboard with ST Nucleo-F401RE howto

Nathan McCorkle nmz787 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 07:57:52 UTC 2016

I just got a python REPL prompt on my G30TH board. I need to solder an
LED on to test my capacitive-sense LED feedback code (simple
multi-task via coroutines example:
https://gist.github.com/nmz787/afc7fea47322720102dc06ce5da0c52d)....
hopefully this is more reliable at file-edits than the other board...
will see tomorrow.

--
-Nathan