[Open_electroporator] low cost bacterial non-salty electroporator proposal

Kermit Henson kermitlab at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 16:11:43 UTC 2016

I understand the economical issues, donĀ“t worry about it.

I would like to back you with 250 USD. Payment will be made on next week

For the braintreepayments.com do I need to register or is just where your
"cash" will be? If is just a transaction place, I will need some kind of
url to perform the payment. Please, correct me if I didn't understand right.

--
Kermit Henson

O       o O       o O      oO
| O   o | | O   o | | O    o | |