[Open_electroporator] Culture Shock yardboard testing

Nathan McCorkle nmz787 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 03:34:41 UTC 2016

John, a question that came up in IRC last week was: why not just double the
turns ratio on the coil, rather than add the doubler on the high-side?

I'd also like to see a screenshot where the pulse generator has more delay
between pulses, so we can really see some dead time padding the edges.

Looking good otherwise :)

-Nathan