[Open_electroporator] crude electroporator testing

William Beeson beesonwt at gmail.com
Sun May 1 15:46:22 UTC 2016

Thanks for taking this on. I have everything in my lab necessary to test on
E.coli and fungi. My suggestion is to start with E.coli because it's very
easy to transform and we will be able to tell if the basic design has a
chance of working.

Below was the lowest cost electroporation device I could find new, but they
didn't know if it would work on fungi.

http://www.tritechresearch.com/CG-2.html