[Open_electroporator] crude electroporator testing

John Griessen john at industromatic.com
Mon May 2 16:27:08 UTC 2016

On 05/02/2016 11:18 AM, Nathan McCorkle wrote:
> I was not saying to use these for HV, only for DVM measurement.

But I see how measuring in situ at the same site where HV is present
can, (and so will), put HV on the leads-->danger.  So never design such danger in.

Don't go there, don't create a habit, don't say, "But I'll be vigilant".
All that is bad logic.

The work around with a separate cuvette site is just so-so.

For testing purposes I may come up with some kind of bracket, but lets choose cuvettes first,
and before that stay open to choose widely as in "pipectrodes"

What is good for a product is a single HV relay so measuring can be in situ
and data collecting "just happens" and the user is asked no questions,
and can always go back and use the collected data unless they wait till
that memory fills.