[Open_electroporator] Would Andrew Papp, tritechresearch sell their pipectrodes to go in another product?

John Griessen john at industromatic.com
Fri May 27 16:55:44 UTC 2016

Does he sound OK with others taking up the low volume niche market slack and lowering the price?

Since he lets stock go to zero with a month delay, maybe so.  It might be too small potatoes for him now,
and/or he's totally bored with it since 1993, 23 years ago for the bactozapper and 2006 10 years ago for the
mammozapper.

John