[Open_electroporator] low cost bacterial non-salty electroporation zappers

William Beeson beesonwt at gmail.com
Fri May 27 19:58:22 UTC 2016

I don't think there is any issue using the pipettes with other
electroporation equipment. I'm not interested in the business of selling
hardware, I just want a reasonably priced, reasonably reliable way to do
electroporation. Andrew was telling me on the phone his system even works
with stationary cells really well and that just dramatically simplifies the
whole process of making competent cells.

I will test it and buy it, maybe a few of them, if it works.