[Open_electroporator] Open Electroporator funding

John Griessen john at industromatic.com
Tue May 31 21:04:46 UTC 2016

On 05/31/2016 03:57 PM, William Beeson wrote:
> Is it crowd funding if people on this list are funding it?
No, Bryan was referring to kickstarter.com, etc. where the bar has been raised quite high for
a set of photos, write ups, video to appear plausible now that corps have
begun using crowd funding.

Main things I care about are safety, price, reliability. If the price
> is low enough then reliability doesn't matter (so long as it works for 6-12 months of routine use).

If it works for 6 months, it can work for years.  Safety first means there's little
payback in cost reducing things down so far that lifetime is reduced as in using cheap capacitors...

JG