[Open_electroporator] status -- footprints and symbols

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Fri Nov 11 16:55:35 UTC 2016

I was feeling bad about not getting in 20 hours that I thought would be easy to commit, but was interrupted
and put in 2 hours.
Today I was about to just do something, even if inefficient, then stumbled across the good way to go with efficiency.

Instead of manually copy and rearrange this footprint for its nice rounded internal pad shapes to pull and align better:

http://www.gedasymbols.org/user/russell_dill/footprints/QFN-32.fp

use pcb-rnd parametric footprint for qfn packages, the small square packages with no legs sticking out
and a big heat transfer pad in the center. working on that now...