[Open_electroporator] pulser progress, transformers are good enough if fast pulser used

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Wed Sep 14 00:53:03 UTC 2016

I've done enough calculations along with the laser printer core and bobbin experiments to order parts now.
The core I've picked is bigger cross section for magnetic flux by 36%, and I will be specifying a wide
temperature range material, so the effective saturation flux limit at 25-30 deg C will be a good bit higher than the cost
optimized cheap core I've tested.  Purchasing details will take a day or two, and ship by DHL express, so arrive in a week maybe,
or ten days from now max.

Next thing is switch back to the circuit layout task and interleave STM32F401 coding of timer functions without interrupt delays
with that.  Sorry about the delays William and Alvaro, I understood you were wanting results and diverted some
budget money my way instead of buying big old general purpose electroporators.

John Griessen