[Open_electroporator] pulser progress, transformers are good enough if fast pulser used

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Fri Sep 16 17:00:08 UTC 2016

Last night I published a spec to 8 or so transformer manufacturers in China.
They pretty much demanded it by just responding yes, that's very nice, and,
"Will you please send us a specification?".  Then one of them sent an example
of a recently internally spec'd transformer document that was 6 pages
and full of blank write-in lines for check offs and approvals.

So, I made my own part number, official looking spec, and assembly drawing. It's done in scribus,
a pdf book and document publishing tool. Here's revision 2 pdf on my server:

http://cibolo.com/docs/cs-hvt-efd20-01.pdf

It will change some more soon in minor ways, and as I get feedback from the mfrs.

John