[Open_electroporator] China transformer coming along!

Nathan McCorkle nmz787 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 17:23:25 UTC 2016

Very cool! For PCBs will you be able to use OSHPark? Around here, I
usually get my boards in a week or two max... the only thing they
don't do is guarantee impedance or anything like that, which I think
is really only required for high-speed stuff (and maybe also very
sensitive analog diff-pair stuff???)... OSHPark just sent out a notice
that they're having an open-house, I was thinking I might go to check
it out.

--
-Nathan