[Open_electroporator] Using Nathan's tim3_enable_tim1_tim2_tim5__tim1_shuts_down.py program

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Fri Apr 21 22:30:27 UTC 2017

It seems from looking at:
https://github.com/nmz787/culture_shock/blob/master/micropython_pulser_code

Nathan's program does not set the STM32F401's frequency like I did with a line in boot.py
that runs before the main program.

So, I'm wondering if the way the top variables are is slow enough not to get a very high voltage?

# to replicate John's Original period = 3194
# to replicate John's Original width = 684
# to replicate John's Original number_of_pulse_pairs = 6
period = 150 # 400# 10000
width = 4 # 10#1500
number_of_pulse_pairs = 92
common_prescaler = 11

I'm going to load this up and see what happens, (no HV board attached, just making pulses).

--
John Griessen
cibolo.com  Austin TX  building lab gear for biologists