[Open_electroporator] Using Nathan's tim3_enable_tim1_tim2_tim5__tim1_shuts_down.py program

Nathan McCorkle nmz787 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 22:58:17 UTC 2017

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 3:44 PM, John Griessen <john at cibolo.com> wrote:
> So -1 int gets set to 1

-1 is the systick IRQ, which the millis() function uses, and probably
some other helper micropython API calls.

> and 25 int gets set to 0?
>
> What is setting to 0?  top priority?

Yep, 0 is highest priority.

> Is 25 int the serial port by chance?

Nope the timer IRQ, though I can't remember if it is a specific timer or not.

dhylands was helping me with this here:
https://forum.micropython.org/viewtopic.php?t=3174#p18741

I never did read into the last link he sent, which mentions the
NVIC... the snippet of code he wrote to adjust priorities seemed good
enough.

> When priorities are changed too much, the REPL might stop...
> Is this OK to use this way?

I tried hammering it from my keyboard, couldn't detect any odd
behavior. Not sure what a better test might be.