[Open_electroporator] Using Nathan's tim3_enable_tim1_tim2_tim5__tim1_shuts_down.py program

Nathan McCorkle nmz787 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 21:06:29 UTC 2017

On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 1:50 PM, John Griessen <john at cibolo.com> wrote:
> On 04/21/2017 05:38 PM, Nathan McCorkle wrote:
>>
>> so you might try:
>> a(150, 4, 92)      # which is the default currently
>> pulse()                # you'll see very fast pulsing, with very low HV
>> ripple
>

> I get a new connection when I do a reset

yep, if you used the files I wrote as-is, you should just connect to
the com-port (/dev/ttyACM0), get the REPL, then:
pulse()

, and using rshell I moved code to
> the micropython /flash "filesystem"

Not sure, haven't used rshell since last year, when I plugged in my
G30TH I got a mass-storage 'drive' show up, copied the files, reset
the board (or went into the COM port and hit CTRL-D to soft-reboot the
filesystem)

rshell seems like unneeded complexity/additional-work, so I didn't see
any need/motivation to use it, so I can't comment on it.