[Open_electroporator] kvboard volt divider (max voltage the ADC can read)

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Fri Dec 29 16:16:34 UTC 2017

On 12/28/2017 09:10 PM, Nathan McCorkle wrote:
> ask instead *how small of an electroporation cuvette or interelectrode distance could we have? To easily discriminate 18kV/cm vs
> 18.1kV/cm*
>
> we'd need a *58.5 micron* distance.

OK, so we'll keep the 800 divider ratio for now.

Later we could add a separate divider with smaller ratio that is always connected, and users simply look at the one that fits the
range they are in.  Such things would need to be always connected since switching HV is a costly thing that requires lots of
space, (similar to the space taken up by the chain of resistors in a  divider), and expensive parts.