[Open_electroporator] kvboard and adapter board to use G30TH MCU module sent to fab

Nathan McCorkle nmz787 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 04:04:41 UTC 2017

Is that one actually in-contact with the circuit, or are there some
missing spring-contacts? It's hard to see exactly what is going on in
that area with all the reflections.

Very cool! I am stuck on making a workbench for the few instruments
that I pulled out of the garage (incubator, vortexer, clean air box)
and might try to get a free microwave from the craigslist free
section, for softening nutritional agar before pouring it into petri
dishes.

I tried getting a piece of granite/misc-polished-rock but the price
was misunderstood on the phone and it was more than I expected. So I
might just go buy some plywood and coat it with polyurethane instead.

Looking forward to getting this all together and testing some things!
It is definitely a refreshing change from what I've been doing at work
lately.

-Nathan

--
-Nathan