[Open_electroporator] got my package today

Nathan McCorkle nmz787 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 04:24:32 UTC 2017

Got mine today!
I didn't see a cuvette... but the ones I've got fit.

>From checking the schematics:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kanzure/culture_shock/master/g30pulser.png
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kanzure/culture_shock/master/kvboard.png

and layout:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kanzure/culture_shock/master/photos_protos_tests_simuls_sketches/g30pulser-kvboard_v0.1-layout.png

seems the dangling green wire is a ground, I guess for clipping a
probe on if I want. Seems I can plug into the USB port without
powering up HV components.

Just plugged into my laptop via an unpowered USB2 hub and am reading
hv_pulser.py from the "drive" that shows up :)

I have to sand my workbench and see if I can get a spray can of
appliance enamel on the shelf and legs tonight otherwise, so not sure
how much I will get done. Maybe you can explain your code overall in a
few sentences, some page numbers would be nice to go along with the
magic number comments too.

Very cool! I don't have a shipping notice yet on my bio order, but my
workbench is still a night or two away from done. So plenty to work on
in pretty good order I think.

Cheers,
-Nathan

--