[Open_electroporator] promoting culture shock progress

William Beeson beesonwt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 23:56:27 UTC 2017

All,

Due to some other obligations I have given my test culture shock to
Mitchell.  Can you add him to this group.  We tried to use it some this
weekend, but weren't really sure how to control it.  Is that OK?  Once he
confirms it is working from an electronics standpoint we can try it for
electroporation of E. coli in my lab.

-Will