[Open_electroporator] promoting culture shock progress

Mitchell Altschuler mitchellalt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 10:52:43 UTC 2017

Thanks John,

(see attachments)

I assume I can superglue that Cap back on the board as long as the contacts
are aligned?
It doesn't look like it was soldered.
I see two potential positions to do place the cap, does it make a
difference on where I place it ?
Also attached are the pictures of the wiring from the board.  One wire was
loose, I reinserted the wires into the wire connector so if you can please
confirm that its right as it is, or let me know how the wires should be
attached it would be appreciated.  I have limited electronics experience
with arduino and RaspPi etc.

I quickly looked over README directions about loading up micropython.  I
use a mac and saw the readme in which you have some direction on how to
upload that via a mac and then there are two programs to load.  That is
something I plan to do later this morning.  If you have any suggestions or
tips before I do that it would be appreciated.

best

Mitchell