[Open_electroporator] promoting culture shock progress

Mitchell Altschuler mitchellalt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 22:28:40 UTC 2017

I was able to copy over the files(see attached)
Does it look right?
All i did was drag the files over to the PYVFLASH folder
any files missing?

I was going to reboot if it looks good

I did have  an issue with clicking to this URL
https://cibolo.us/pipermail/open_electroporator/2017-April/000500.html

it says its not private and doesn't give me an option to ignore it.

I think I need to review what was done in the past and why before I can
understand what to expect.  It sounds like its hard to detect if the EP has
discharged ...

thanks
Mitchell

--