[Open_electroporator] promoting culture shock progress

Mitchell Altschuler mitchellalt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 10:36:21 UTC 2017

John or Nathan,

Seems like I can access a few messages about 25 in 2017,  but nothing on
why you have used the circuit you designed (small and compact) and why you
think it should work (biologically)  relative to the original EP designs
that use big voltages and large capacitors.

Also...
Do you have  step by step process of how to use the EPer in the mailing
list ?
Screenshots ?  i assume as you scale up to selling these you will will want
those in any event.

If not, can you please give me a short run down on the steps?

1) Once its hooked up to the computer and plugged in then....
2) I need to run which program ?
3) What options will that give me? Any?

As i recall in one email you hold the button down (charge?), then press
once more (then ?

>From our emails I get the impression it is not easy to tell if the EPer
goes off?
Is that correct?

My worry is that I will not know if its working at all.
Is there any easy way to see the discharge happening?
I have a device that can detect an active AC line for at least household
current.
If I held that near the cuvette  when I press the button would that light
up?

any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated

Mitchell

--
Mitchell Altschuler
925 212 2296