[Open_electroporator] culture shock tests on live cells

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Thu Jul 13 14:47:50 UTC 2017

On 07/13/2017 05:41 AM, Mitchell Altschuler wrote:
> need some input on next steps on testing the EPer

You have Nathan's program.

What to do since this is a first test to avoid wasting time is
to do a series of tests with different peak voltages.  The program accepts
input variables for pulse rate, and number of pulses, tehn you tell it to fire.

I'll dig back through the list to find some parameters that gave a voltage,
then we'll make some more up that give lower and higher, then you can test them all
and see which ones work best.  Sorry if you thought there would be a pretested guaranteed
set of parameters, but there is not.

I'm digging for parameters and reporting back.

--
John Griessen
cibolo.com  Austin TX  building lab gear for biologists