[Open_electroporator] anyone use google hangouts?

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Sun Jul 16 23:27:45 UTC 2017

On 07/14/2017 10:16 PM, John Griessen wrote:
> I want to do a video chat with some researchers of in vitro meat growing next week,
> so I'd like to test out my setup with someone.

Nathan and I talked but only one-way video, the the audio went stuttered after a while.
I did a speed test of my internet access and get only 1.5MB/sec up,
and google says 3.5 or so MB/sec up is needed, so I called the cable company and they changed some settings
and now I have 3.4MB/sec up.  Anyone want to give me a hangouts call, the email address to use is john AT kitmatic on
hangouts.google.com