[Open_electroporator] seems like I got an error on line 14? missing stm_low_level.py file

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Mon Jul 17 19:25:46 UTC 2017

On 07/17/2017 02:14 PM, John Griessen wrote:
> I tried copying it over a few times and the transfer stalled.  And no room error each time.

The first step is to delete what is there on the virtual micropython drive.

When a file is copied onto the same name, a partial file is created first, so
if the old file is still there and it is large the copy will fail.

So, first delete everything from the micropython drive.

Then copy in new files micropython_pulser_code
(Get that from from https://github.com/kanzure/culture_shock/archive/master.zip)

--
John Griessen