[Open_electroporator] looking at the downloaded files

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Mon Jul 17 21:44:54 UTC 2017

On 07/17/2017 03:12 PM, Mitchell Altschuler wrote:
> The only files I can see on the board were moved to the trash, the trash was emptied, the board ejected, then USB reattached and I
> tried to re upload the files and no matter what order I tried to upload the board could not load all those files together.
>
> Are there hidden files I can not see, and if yes how can I see those files and then erase them ?

It's necessary to delete first, then copy to the micropython virtual drive.

To check better than with whatever file manager program you used,
use the same terminal program you are going to use to run pulse()
and see a micropython prompt.

do these unix-like commands:	#this part after the # is a comment

ls /flash	# list

ls -la /flash	# list even starting with .

(should show files, and in the second case files that are the directory . and parent directory ..)

cd  /flash	# change dir to /flash

rm filename1 filename2 filename3    # delete files

then try copying the files.

John