[Open_electroporator] looking at the downloaded files

Mitchell Altschuler mitchellalt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 23:59:42 UTC 2017

John,

EP usb plugged into computer mac

Under devices PYBFLASH (board) appears

inside the folder in only one visible file :

boot.py

contents

# boot.py -- run on boot-up

# can run arbitrary Python, but best to keep it minimal

import machine

import pyb

#pyb.main('main.py') # main script to run after this one

#pyb.usb_mode('VCP+MSC') # act as a serial and a storage device

#pyb.usb_mode('VCP+HID') # act as a serial device and a mouse

I have tried many times to remove the boot file but it always reappears

I trash it, eject MPer, plug it back in and it re appears

Next on the  terminal;

screen /dev/tty.usbmodem*

I get this :

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>

NameError: name
'S2M105M105M105M105M105M105M105M105M105M105M105M105M105M105M105M105M105M105M105M105M105'
is not defined

The as you suggested

At the  micropython prompt,

do these unix-like commands:    #this part after the # is a comment

ls /flash    # list

resut

>>> ls /flash

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>

NameError: name 'ls' is not defined

then tried

ls -la /flash    # list even starting with .

>>> ls -la /flash

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>

NameError: name 'ls' is not defined

I didnt try any other commands  since there is obviously an issue

Mitchell

--
Mitchell Altschuler
925 212 2296