[Open_electroporator] promoting culture shock progress

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Thu Jun 22 22:43:06 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm working on promotion via websites.  Would you give these a look and see if they are usable?

https://blog.labhw.com/    https://blog.kitmatic.com/

I may need to get different certificates if no-one uses browsers that have
cacert.org root certificate pre-loaded as known and trusted.  I'm asking for
people that are interested to test it out so I can be sure if I need to make a change
even though there is not much content yet.

I'll be making new content every day now, and starting to 3D design an enclosure
for the electroporator with safety interlocks.