[Open_electroporator] Timers, PWM, low-level MCU setup

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Sat Mar 11 15:08:53 UTC 2017

On March 10, 2017 11:43:46 PM MST, Nathan McCorkle <nmz787 at gmail.com> wrote:
>On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 8:23 PM, John Griessen <john at cibolo.com> wrote:
>> OK if you like to use that, but I won't be including it in the
>project docs
>> for this OSHWA certified project.
>I just like BeyondCompare better than tkdiff or diff, it doesn't
>change the results aside from reducing my stress and making things
>easier for me.

OK. Thanks for the help with the new more reusable program.  Everyone will benefit from that.  One thing that'll help in the program is to delay going into pulse mode when you start it up so that programs can be reloaded easier because a fast burst pulse mode stops the REPL from working.

Next to do list item is see how fast, how close together pulses can be spaced evenly, plus and minus equal spacings to get the highest voltage and what that highest voltage is.

 Next important agenda item is to create a way to store multiple recipes and choose one when you start by some kind of button press and also measure the fire button press and then send out a sequence of pulses after you get that.  So some of it involves figuring out which input to use for a second button past the fire button or some way to get the choice into the program without hooking up a computer -- keeping it simple.

John -- over and out for a few days.
-- JG's phone