[Open_electroporator] Using Nathan's tim3_enable_tim1_tim2_tim5__tim1_shuts_down.py program

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Tue May 2 00:25:25 UTC 2017

On 05/01/2017 06:05 PM, John Griessen wrote:
> I'll fiddle with it aiming to not
> over do it and get some calibrated readings of what it can do soon.

I can get it to shoot up in 300 usecs to 2500V, or plateau out lower if the rep rate is slow enough.
Next thing for creating recipes will be more named or maybe just numbered time intervals where
the adjust settings can be done.  Instead of a(period, 1/2width, number), we could use
a1(period, 1/2width, number)
a2(period, 1/2width, number)
a3(period, 1/2width, number)
a4(period, 1/2width, number)
such that they run in sequence with minimal time in between.

It's always important to keep the plus and minus, or push and pull 1/2widths as exactly equal
as possible or run into a physics brick wall with the saturation levels of the transformer core.

--
John Griessen
cibolo.com  Austin TX  building lab gear for biologists