[Open_electroporator] Cell-Free STEAM project

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Wed Nov 29 15:44:18 UTC 2017

On 11/29/2017 04:52 AM, Thomas Meany wrote:
Its the final (Kickstarter) countdown!

> Hey John
>
> Thank you so much for your support! It has been so much work over the last blah blah...

Only the word John is individual, they sent same message to the new emailaddress they got when I CC'd this list.

Another contentless kickstarter begins and will probably complete since they are asking for only about 70
to bite, plus 100 or so nibbles of support by claiming lower adware type of premiums.

--
John Griessen
cibolo.com blog.kitmatic.com Austin TX  building lab gear for biologists