[Open_electroporator] culture shock status

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Fri Oct 27 20:13:46 UTC 2017

On 10/26/2017 11:04 PM, John Griessen wrote:
> I saw a recommendation of Dave Hylands on the micropython forum to use A program called STM32cubeMX

I'm using that and also after looking up what pyb.freq() does, I don't know what frequency the CPU cycles were
clocking at on the g30_pulser boards.  It could not have been 96MHz, but the next lower one.
I'll probably find out the next lower one soon.

STM32cubeMX running on debian is a graphical program that shows a block diagram of clocks
with numbers to fill in for divide and multiply factors and the crystal frequency.  Not obvious how to get 84MHz and
still have a 48MHz USB clock...