[Open_electroporator] pyflex_f401 v0.5 --> v0.6 testing

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Thu Apr 5 00:35:34 UTC 2018

On 04/04/2018 05:22 AM, John Griessen wrote:
> I have ability to load code by DFU method over USB, but then USB connection to mcropython REPL is not working.

I made a test program and compiled it with "frozen" program to run after boot.  All indications
wee that it compiled OK and loaded.  No difference.
USB must not be completely working.  Next to hookup using JTAG pins and openocd again and try that.

The test program will flash both LEDs and put pins hi and low in sequence to measure easily at 1 Hz.
Once I get that feedback I can go more complex for debugging.