[Open_electroporator] pyflex_f401 v0.5 prototype testing

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Mon Apr 30 19:51:49 UTC 2018

I have the PYFLEX_F401 platform definition files working and the github repo updated with that.
It's possible to use the PYFLEX_F401 via the USB port only now, except for supplying power via the same connector as data.

I studied USB some and decided to have a non-standard way using one USB port for power supply and one for data,
so there is a signaling resistor missing for that purpose.

I'm working on the prototype connections to work around a solder blob problem on pin PA0,
and will load the pulser code and test next.  (This refers to v0.5 -- to see v0.5 schematics use the github branches/tags pull
down menu in the upper left of any page and choose tags tab, then choose v0.5_kvboard_pyflex).
I have put a few mistake fixes into schematics that are on github, but they don't match existing fabbed boards,
v0.5_kvboard_pyflex tag does.