[Open_electroporator] pyflex_f401 v0.6 prototype #2 turn on -- USB mass storage problems

Nathan McCorkle nmz787 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 18:09:46 UTC 2018

Can you give steps to reproduce? I've said in the past, I've not
experienced using the usb mass storage as affecting much in a negative way
aside from running out of space due to the recycle bin hidden files.

I will note that calling pulse() at the end of reset (I think hard or soft)
never successfully worked for me (to initiate a pulse train right, i.e.
after plugging in)... I had to manually call pulse() from the REPL (didn't
try calling based on say an external button push).

Maybe that issue is somehow related to what you're seeing. Is there
something in pulse() we need to call once after reset, outside of the
pulse() function?