[Open_electroporator] culture shock voltage control

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Fri Aug 10 18:17:45 UTC 2018

Soon Nathan and I will start on using feedback to control the output HV levels and that will depend on other things working
reliably, and the code will need to be carefully done to not break, or it can break the hardware and slow development.  The
feedback will need to have digital filtering to ignore spikes, and a mild amount of feedback gain so it does not oscillate.

Before we get too deep into that, I want to fix the pulse() function so it gives a deterministic output.
Right now, setting up with a(54,22,1)
pulse()
gives 4 pulses each side, (push and pull)

and setting up with a(54,22,10)
pulse()
gives 13 pulses each side.

It's not deterministic, needs figuring out.

The prototype is looking good to ship to Nathan today so he can check the real outputs and know these details.
I'm looking at putting a little snubbing R and C on each switcher FET first, so they don't get stressed and break.