[Open_electroporator] pyflex_f401 v0.6 prototype #2 testing

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Sat Aug 18 15:30:42 UTC 2018

I've pushed new fixes to the normal names for schematics and layout.
Today I have side work to do taking care of my dad, but will be finishing layout and ordering new bare pcbs
Sunday.

Please take a look at the new schematics and see if any suggestions:

pyflex_f401.sch
pyflex_f401.sch-sm.png
pyflex_f401_power.sch
pyflex_f401_power.sch-sm.png

For testing measurements on
the v0.6 prototype #2, you'll need to use these annotated schematics and layout:

pyflex_f401_asbuilt.sch
pyflex_f401_asbuilt.sch-sm.png
kvboard_asbuilt.sch
kvboard_asbuilt.sch-sm.png

pcb-rnd  kvboard_v0.6_asbuilt.lht
pcb-rnd pyflex_f401_v0.6_asbuilt.lht

I'm going to be using this naming convention form here out,
so choosing a commit tag will get you the asbuilt docs for a revision.
The boards are getting servicable now, so we may want to use old revs more than before
and the old commit tags will be the way to access the docs for them.

the tag for the asbuilt docs for prototype #2 v0.6 is:
v0.6_kvboard_pyflex-2018-8-18_asbuilt-proto-2