[Open_electroporator] culture shock v0.7 prototype build

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Sat Aug 25 22:22:45 UTC 2018

To do a pyflex board, one needs to emulate a tireless robot to succeed.  Otherwise
the solder paste dries out and results are poor.

I kitted v0.7 pyflex_f401 parts by 5PM my time, so a little late to start
assembling and be tired and mistake prone during.  I'll start assembling two of them tomorrow early,
and look at "grey box" enclosure details for them for a while this evening.

I might start on some kvboard assembly also -- it's all done with an iron,
so it can go bit by bit with interruptions and any amount of delay time.