[Open_electroporator] culture shock ADC and DMA

Nathan McCorkle nmz787 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 10:57:19 UTC 2018

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 3:48 AM Nathan McCorkle <nmz787 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Now unless I've messed up somewhere, which is possible given the time
> of night... the plots don't look that much different from each other:
> https://imgur.com/7taOpRF
> the upper should be the voltage
> the lower should be the current

P.S. the GUI programmed "4" pulse-pairs, but due to the known
extra-pulse-pair issue... there were actually 5 delivered (confirmed
with oscilloscope).

I wonder what the pulse way past the tail is, I will have to check
further off to the right of the main action with my oscilloscope to
make sure those GPIO push/pull pins aren't errantly toggling. If not,
then maybe something in the DMA disabling code or the sequence I shut
things down, maybe I'm forgetting to do something??? As-is, it seems
I'm just waiting for the DMA to finish, then calling this
HAL_ADC_Stop_DMA. Will have to do more reading and more playing
around. Likely not much tomorrow night.

--
-Nathan