[Open_electroporator] prototypes

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Tue Feb 13 02:21:01 UTC 2018

Today went slower than I thought -- first soldering experiments with 1608 parts, (1.6x 0.8mm) were bad with
my solder paste I had in the refrigerator used on a hot plate.  I opened a sealed pack of paste and that did
better, so I spent some time researching that and ordering some, and avoiding counterfeit stuff in tubes or syringes,
and started requesting samples from real suppliers.

So after getting a method to use figured, I noticed how many parts and that we will want 3 sets of boards and
started kitting.  The photo shows use of hot gun glue in kitting parts:

https://www.cibolo.com/docs/kvboard_BOM_assy-2.jpg

I did do some soldering on 3 test pcbs today, but the results look bad or barely passable so not making microphotographs of that!