[Open_electroporator] Getting close to layout.

John Griessen john at cibolo.com
Mon Jan 8 21:41:42 UTC 2018

I've been cranking on parts sourcing, and making a big spreadsheet of my inventory aimed at a 50 unit build,
and sifting through that info and updating as I get parts in.  Footprints are maybe 80% done now, which is a big part of layout,
so really I've started layout already, just not officially arranging anything or deciding an outline shape yet.

Soon though.  Just pushed a blob of footprints to the github repo.  Thinking about photos for a blog posting, but not made any yet.

Back to work.
--
John Griessen